So, tomorrow I am off to Egypt for a week!!!! ....Just saying!!!
I thought I would share some of my holiday essentials .....I say essentials, but I have never used some of these products and will review upon my return, just thought they looked great and I will put to some use while I am there, so here they are....
1. Clinique- Liquid Facial Soap, Mild
2. Nivea- Invisible black and white roll on Deodorant 48hrs
3. Garnier- Ambre Solaire After Sun
4. Clinique- Superbalm moisturising Gloss in 'Grapefruit'
5. Clinique- Face and Body Sun Cream, SPF 15
6. The Body Shop- Coconut Lip Butter
7. 17- Clear Definition mascara
8. The Body Shop- Coconut Shower Cream
9. Redken- Colour Extend Sun Solar Screen spray, SPF 10
10. St Ives- Apricot Scrub
11. Revlon- Colourstay Long Wear Nail Enamel in 'Fall Mood'
12. The Body Shop- Coconut Beautifying Oil
13. The Body Shop- Coconut Shimmer Body Butter
As you can see, there seems to be a bit of a Coconut theme going on there but it just smells AMAZING!! I can't wait to use all these Body Shop products and looking forward to doing my nails later. I will attempt to get a NOTD post on with it before I go!!! As a lot of my holiday wardrobe is blue or pink, I couldn't decide on a colour for my nails. I chose this colour as I thought it was a nice, neutral colour, like my preferred make up shades.
I may do a few OOTD pics while I'm away so stay tuned for that!!!